Monday, May 4, 2009

X Factor-Wolverine

From the start of this movie, I was locked into it. Since the first scene of the movie, I have seen that Logan has been lied to and let down through out his life. As I have seen wolverine and victor go though the battles together, I could tell these guys are out to kill. As I have seen, Wolverine didn’t like all the killing so much so he wanted out, but victor, on the other hand, wanted to continue so Wolverine left. What that did to victor caused him to go on an even bigger killing spree. That part in the movie really bothered me because two brothers that have been with each other from the start are now separated over killing. Despite Wolverine going into his own path and trying to live a normal life, he felt like it was the best thing for him. As the movie went on, I have seen wolverine was doing well for himself. I was happy for him and glad that he was fitting right into the lumber jack life. After everything was going well for wolverine, and all of a sudden things got ugly. Because Wolverine thought that Victor came in and took the life from wolverine girl, he wanted revenge and made him self indestructible. As wolverine was going through that stage, I was pumped just seeing the pain he had to go through to get to that point was amazing, but at the same time, it was painful. What really got to me was that the same guy that made him that strong tried to double cross him. I was just glad wolverine got out of there while he could. When it came down to it wolverine found out that he was set up by the girl he thought was dead and loved including victor and his creator. As a result, Wolverine wanted to destroy his creator and victor. You could see wolverine was confused. Wolverine destroyed everything his creator built. What really matters to me at the end of the movie was when he gained respect back from his brother victor. I just couldn’t understand why victor would leave his brother on the island so quickly because victor could have once again have his brother back before he got shot in the head and he didn’t half to lose his memory. I cannot wait to see what’s in store next for the next movie. Through out this movie, Wolverine showed me so much courage and heart, and he showed me what a real hero is all about, by saving those other mutants.

Negative from the movie –Hugh Jackmen is a foot taller then wolverine in the comics, what I recall the wolverine in the comics being 5 feet 2. Also in the comic’s I though victor was his father not his brother. Other than that this was an awesome movie.



1 comment: